Deity of fantasy ... Matrix feminin earth Future vision we came from the Andromeda Galaxie we bring red wine and wild red roses too ....of my hands I distribute the drunkenness , joy and torment .... of the bodies ...

If i could run to you to make me deeper in worlds complex beats image light and sound carries energy the cognition of the beauty Perception Future! " cool breeze over the mountain" my body keeps on dancing 4 the one I love, and my mind holds the key we can not loose coming from your soul my inner worlds mind loves mind How to escape from the Matrix? "us the projected Us the projecteurs" the future is in my mind nocturnal walk you are art "the invisible frequency" A higher rythm of the body mind search for mind since the beginnin you are a Flower Stairaway to sun "illuminates" DNA - How to activate genetic codes I ve been crawlin' in immortality ritualize ART intelligence and creativity is all that Stands besides TIME CREATIVITY HAS SOUL IMMORTALIZES THE "ARTIST"; A WIZAR A POWERFULL SOURCE OF FREEDOM TO IMAGINATION INPUT - hI from Mars Stargirl AVATAR

Comentários