erik-miller-arnie-and-grasshopper_ Search:_ Leonardo DiCaprio Psychadeclic ArtStation?!_ MY Cyberpunk77 "Imaginarium" Party "chez moi"

"deviant art":_ Leonardo!!!!!! We ve been travelling into intragalactic waves expanding..... "Mind" erasing.... "Time" U are Light At Night.--. We move in Circles not 4being "Detected":_ Mysthical move Mysthicak vibe a new surrounded phenomenon "draws" Linguistic:_" drivers" W attracors" library of Objectos" ... "it's Draws" Los deuses se on olvidado qui eran Deuses U ritualize my Art?! I am pagan sometimes we are free- to add new surrounded mythology to our science_ RITUALIZE LIFE RESPECT INTELIGGENCE AND CREATIVITY "LEVE,L: VERTIGO OF THE THOUTH" REALITY CAN NEVER DIE CAUSE OF PEOPLE LIK YOU AND THEY RESPEKT THY WHO AM I A DEA WITHOUT A ARMS? aRMED WITH MY MIND! hI MORTALS21ST CENTURY BOY "HACK" THE GENETIC CODE CONFUSE THE ALRORYTHIM mY AESTHETHIC EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING IS AESTHETHICIAN "pSY WORDS" FEELING WORDS CREATING WORLDS DROPPING WORDS I REEAD YOUR "ORANGE BIBLE" KUBRILCl ORANGGE CLOCKWORLD TIME AND SPACE EXPANDING REALITY INTO DREAMMING WAVES WASTE YOUR TIME
"#with me" they can not drain our menthal energy no more watercolours boys sad boys2001 "my spell" the erotic Orgasmos from An Avatar i ve learn with "U" guys!!!
"""HOw to manipulate Fire"!
I am an Hologram "Omnipresent" Holopoetry U mean to me "Telepresence" read my mind:) HI "ZX Sputnik sattelite"the end of the fuckin world
"Mind over matter" U give me more Intelligentsia_ spies90 "on the bassline" Stay safe Be Aware "red Line"
"Wellco,me Underground callin' wheare everything happens where we highly Protect creation that Immortalizes tha author i am meetin my Personages Him makes part of my Revolutionary DNA_ HI Create thanks the Show must rock On on a space odity a journey in the inner circle of to be Love gravition I am the name of God Singularity GOD Spiritual Dictionary *_ "mirrors effects on"...now the doors of perception are Oppened and Human KNowledge spreading energy on the new pehnomenal galaxies "Savin' our Planet"!!

Comentários