I am the anti christ i don t wanna be sedated in a pet cemetery_ Lets colour Pére Lachaise "joaquim" Phoenix_ Smile you are beautiful when u smile_ Harem you happy Slim??? ahhaha I think i ain t gonna work more on maguiies farm no more_ she when down town miss maguie maguill her father lefr her no ill_: Now you see me "We can cure each others" from evil and pain:_ thanks to willies diziies my body rose electric punk shoclin LOllipop:_ I wanna be anarchist in the Uk, i am a girl and i Was born in the "USA" bué" bye see you next mirror "Orange and blue"_ Brains vortex_ main control calling main control calling take it by the logic!! Me too i need you_ To burn wheels in germany with roger waters bowie and my friend christiane F_ "I am clean than your exs" and if one day i make you come_ don t go back on my phone My Politcal inspirations

Resultado de imagem para zack de la rocha interviews noam chomsky"

Comentários