Make Art Not War_ Envoyée de La liberté _ Sorry if i ve make something wrong avec La revolución..... "I felt you were unprepared" I didn't knew if ... I could protect you_ "The answer: Musical Revolution Happenin' in Amerika_ Call Mother russia Enviada pelo Partido em 76_ We became earth boysandgirls# "Anarchistes":_ Check out reality we must change waht we "!eat" see human flesh and "ISrael" boycot 404_ OR "Argelia" and "a try on Insemination" of ocidental deseases or Fascist theories against freedom of speech_ Amerika must change her beliefs_ "Tu"_ Tha Land of the Dreams to all anti fascist "Souls"? Camouflage "Democracie" first question: "How can you supress ... An ... Identity"_ "Sir" Donald Trump:_ Alpha de beginning: "Omega"? "they say" I ve been accepted for the interview_"Love Revolution"_ Infinity or feelin' body and mind higher thank you Last Night a DJ saved my Life "It s called666"_ "poison drink" _powered "By" infected mushrooms or "CIA"999_"tHe girl that has erased TIME" wellcome to My SHOW merci für making me grow i ask yu now unconscious or the Crossroads betwewen DAY friends "body" and "Mind" i have inlcude in the Free Encyclopedie: "menthal body"_alive dance theatre.... ? ritualize realitie "ask Jade" how to be free in a world of Malcom X 19 May the day he has birth between Space no time disconnect yourself from every concept adquired by social meanings We are fuckin' "USA" devil in the obesity boys and girls change what you drink CBD WAter you can find it in the "scientific" or following your own phylosophie The DJ the Music and My Life Mind connecting "Real Time" keep yourself Awake we are fucking the "grunge" and their "Mother" ah good mornin' "I lik "fine" Art"_ quote "I hope you are oK" zero kills in USA! i kiss your mind "mirrors transparent times" fine blue eyes what a deep color for you: euskadi fiction in my Heart and Soul thanks for bringing planeta earth the planeta reflex a SOUL!! end of transmission "She Lost Control"_ The Joy Division90 ___ "bassline"______ Body And Mind:_Hi



Comentários

Enviar um comentário