Wow Happy BirtHday Rita +++



Hello, It s my Birthday Celebration !!! Yeahhh I love tha sound of Adventure and new colours to EMotional system. New thoughsts SOME ACTION I was at midnight at the forest with some blue smoke ... to share it with friends and smoke it in a Bar pause at the outside, usually near the river, SO what ???? I like to use marijuana in beatifull places or ... in tha dark side of my room reading old books about International economia ahahhah It s a kind of a orgasmo !!! I went to some bars, ladie s night, at Spark I met some girlsfriends ... It s cool to boys to see cute girls dancing and smiling I drank a shot .. a beer ... H,mmm, Yeahhh I kan feel some extra energie, i Feel like kissing people :) Next day, Internacional day of the Dj, 9 of march of 1973, el ano da RevolutioN; i buy some cheap beers inside the bag, lots of shit ... It s party time ....... Too drunk to fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** I woke up in the morning, i had some SUnshine in my head, Me loving Psy my "girlfriend " Liebe Leben Und Freiheit !!!!!!!!!!!!!















It s me me me me and the cosmique Universal flow !!!


Relaxing from RevolutioN

Amarante, 2014

Comentários