Che proteption :) Halo !!!!!

hello good good morning COREIA !!!!!!!!! I ve been thinking and getting some fuckinG conclusions !!! Uau, du clap pour toi !!!! mixage correptione, pour MOI, jeunes filles, "your states " fight for oil, they kill children old people and woman in infinite wars , and lots of time they get a kind of pardon and some legalité to kill, murders machines .... well stop rita, I BELIEVE AND I DREAM AND I IMAGINE AND I CAN BREATHE SOME FUCKING FREEDOM .... i know me and my past and living on tbha future under tha name carla vera, can u get me ?????? oh mes lunettes de soleil ..... vousssSSS etez comparatifs possiblement uau du clap mixage correptione, pseudo clap, ffake power, est ce que vous parler avec l État ???? traiçon ..... in an higher lever of my conscience ! fuck you, libertat und comunitat siempre, LUTA OU MUERTE !!!! ahahhah because I protect che ! xau aí "girus "

Comentários