Primitive Reason - Man and the Mask

And now ???!!!! these guys rules the universe, du ska all over Moi !!! la dieu du cha cha cha and je veux dancer le cha cha cha in an undergound club in berlin ! I am spy, i am doing reports about the SS nazis movimentation in berlin, to the Resistance française "parce que " mot en code je lute pour la criavité et originalY in a darker bay ... oh please I love my bro, old fucking adventures, stories drunfes alcool and punks not dead :) Tse to call themselves Cabra Cega just subversion ... but there are peacefull stories on dreamming acid trips !!!kk k took my babe away they took her away away from me ..... les revisionismes historique U people must study Mão Morta, and do it yourself and Wonderground rock punk band !! Keep it pure and primitive !!! I am going to rock this night !!! i roll my joint, contemplative oh les burgeois .... ahhahahahah I am ok !!!!! Libertat und comunitat !!! Lucha ou Muerte !!! Carla Vera

Comentários