Moonspell - Opium IrrealitÁ !! drawing Eternity tha fall between two darknesses

Opium desire and will an inspiration bound so far U can see ... from tha great Irreligious with fernando pessoa thought " Eu fumo opium porque ver passar a vida faz -me tédio " oh India goa katmandu, a junkie girl tonight just .. performing to you, I exist on darkness ... the fall of eternity Opium ..... sacred mixture so exotic dreamming so and so .... I do regressions to past lifes ... with tha band ... they makes me travelling into gothic dreams ... I sent God a kind of variation of God sent us ..... Sublime in perfectioN ! I do prayers to the dark power of tha Moon, to protect Humankind , and all those that stands and fight for freedom !!! Here we go : Moonspell singing life in Paris ... I writte fuckinG garbage :)

Comentários