Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane

Oh please babe, i Know, i can feel and Imagine U get into my inconscient, it s a kind of spie without xibattos please get in ? he told me that in tha future djs will be arested cause of drugs ..... no sense, to me ... i ve told them, many years ago to go back to little Underground subliminar raves, on tha clubs and magic mountains, there are Men kiding with fire ..... oh, my tongue, there s elixir, ya I can feel myself youngers, back to secundary school, the first joints with friends futurism, reading Aldous Huxley and dreamming about Duran Duran, they writte in code, look they are ... KGB for sure .... becoming insane, just because they are from Israel, land of tha free, into highers levels of crétion, dia art, tha Awake breathing colour, look tha rainbow ... and if no one get it, my disturbance on thinking, they can understand it, look again, people get union, like he says on singi ng on his last gig, I am a roader, i want to go to Lissabon, last time, I broke my heart .... 4 days living on tha streets, doing car on Cais do Sodré while writting dark and anarchieste poetry .... a princess sacré la godness plus cute de l Univers ..... I saw them ALive, some years ago ..... die message ..... was hast du gesagt ? Uau Rita code

Comentários