...de uma deusa "pop "


Oh one more day in utopia ..... i should have the right of cultivate my own grass to expand my sensitiviness and give some colour, extra energie, to my Imaginarium filmic .... there s the dance scene, in Pulp fiction .... I love jonh travolta and Uma thurman .... Insane, so fucking craisy ,.... round and round and around ...:) in cocaine ... the white snow le monde du Rêve .... or the conversation between the madame and the revolutionary to get some people to join the cause in El condor pasa ... it reminds me the fabulous song, with pipe flutes , of simon and garfunkell ... THa sound of silence .... ANd it s a mean to end with ilegal market ... I believe ....... so on so on ........ I don t care about this world I don t care about that girl ... me don t nether ... I don t care .... In a dreamming so fucking pop .... Going higher on my conscience, electric blue ........... Ó estupido .... es tu pido ... Acorda, eles não sabem brincar ..... "Táxi e devia ter dito ácido " a COsmic girl

Comentários