Clubbing this weekenD - les sens ne sont plus interdits !


Halo .... i am still freaky sound i was clubbing this weekend in a bar in my village Spark bar.. they have a small and underground room to more electronic beats ...... djs, or spiritual mentors, talking to die Wonderground, it s nice the feeling, so harm in here !! Can U feel my heart beat ? I dance and i can say that the trip takes me to transcendental dimensions, higher levels of purity and beauté ... U can touch me I smile !!!! There s colour, beautifull boys, beautifull girls, looking like tha Sun ... and they smile a lot while they have sacred gestures on a free creational flow !!!! .... HO, "les sens ne sont plus interdits " ..................................... Good morninG "parce que " je suis la libertat .... de moi même !!!!!! EHehhehehe get it ??? oh, wrong babe, fragments de mon inconscient in a trash state of mind ............ i am talking to You pure pure babe, no deformations ich glaube nicht in das, so it doesn t have realité ! ..... Kiss me kiss me !

Comentários