smiling around !

... to you !!! ... to make u smile ... I am in the forest smoking a joint and listen to limp bizkit "take a look around" i love the sound of the river ... i ve visions in there! ... filmic impressions like going deeper in the realitÁ ... feeling in an european road movie ... existencialmisme all over me !! I cry sometimes, nightmares with the apocalipse ... satanic dressed in punk people, the survivers, inviting me to go looking for human beings in the planet ... going insane! ... I keep looking for freedom, the higher level of creation ... rien des conceptions des autres aka moi, la realitÁ !, un jeune garçon qui dance à la rue !!! playing jambé while I read my utopic poetry in the street !!... strasse art ! have a surreal weekend, dance a sound thinking on me, the cute godness who fights for global peace ... the revolution happens !!
parque florestal - amarante
15:05

Comentários