They move As Personages "my band"_ MOSHE

Hi i ve this tale from an indigo woman_ she watches TV- she dresses in noir i ve cut my hair as an atmosphere of rebeldia to give a soul to my personage by morning she does not sleep she sleeps 15 seconds and she is peacefull of minD SHe has a beear in the friedge_ the tv is in sinergy with her:_ the movies the music she sounds happy in her bed wathcing tv. the personages can read her mind- She is alone- sometimes she uses her fingers as a gun to clean her home energies_ Her mother and brothers lives up side the house_ She is also a personage she feels everything. The new movie is a man, (Jared Leto her best actor) going to war and warning a jewish shopper about the situation_ He smiles when he feels the girl nothing to be afraid off... she goes out to have some fish and potatos:_ Light everywhere:_ People smiles_ She believes not in death... She is energy woman she needs to be a lover she dreams a lot By day every dream apocaliptical and real_ She can allmost touche her dreams:_ Do u like it i can help you to write about Is a short film!!!!!!___ how are you real unreal ambiguous? no! too much beautifull my friend. i hope you receive my letter_ the trial is over ....... See you can you send me your adress?! I like to write letters at night_ I am kind of abstract pictures in my mind everything she does, the way she moves she has Love in her unconscious. The way we feel:) Thank You! we are becoming pagans gods_ the science is art to this special woman_ She does not cry anymore at night_ she laughts counting stars
Ontem fui especial ... mich in dich eu em ti dich em mich tu em mim ...... sem preconceitos com a linguagem *** 
"en tour de toi"
moi!
Carla Bento_*111

Comentários