2Pac ft. 50 Cent, Eminem - Unstoppable_ Not the same dreamming level of reality

_shit remix!

they ve stolen the Future

dr

dr Dre?

they knew!

we would reach the Level of energies

Notr 50'9

which moral?

contrived knowledge

O princípio Maquievel

O senhor o Príncipe impõe te os teus desejos

?

my nephew Zoe believes not in jesus...

me neither Are u ok with that?

I am pagan. And Nature as a god

behave Marshall please

respekt your body

protect your unconscious

let s kick out the jam

babe i need some action please

not in the same dreamming

level

of a higher

reality

a girl

wuith

a

misterious mind

~The Deeper I go

the Higher

I grow

how dre processed in court LTJ
and

MC COnrad

on logical progressions1

2001 "the message"

we keep it fine

as

absolute beginners

we could do the fight

against the wall

breaking the norm

Lux" Dead line

So rage against the system

why not to be a scissor

moon power

without you

´without me

the new surrounded prodigy

and control is sonorous source

around"Fly!

rebirht

´my space shipo landing

in the earth

I am a girl with a furious mind

the right

to keep silence

Not to believe

not to betray

not

to be against

the inner feeling

heartfelt

in my mind, a sound

a new

phenomenon

what

a

mysthical

vibe!

And i thanks U for giving me my vibde or death

Darkness?

"Desire"

red alert

rita

code:_ "Smokin' a joint"

Comentários