_Jared Leto'22 Maniac Messiah_ "Diary" Sur Realité_ Por Sonja Schneider '1berlin

Whan the people who has walking from Barcelona gave me the book in Santiago "Planeta Rosso"_ I call my little friend "Doc Fritz" by means i send him an email:_ Come you all my kids meeting me in tha Fin del Camiño Finisterre_ (Image1)
I was singind Sid Vicious
against the worlds
and screamming to chinese
they were comming 
to photographe 
les églises
from
"Hong Kong"
"You don t photographe nothying"
screams the girl
she is sitting 
in the stairs
of the whole
"(Image22)
JokeR_41b0b85f92451da133
And them the 
"girls"
sat
she read them a poem
they ve smoke a joint
the police
pass
they smile
yet
i ve learn
"Never trust them"
and i follow my own
mind
...... "Moisés got the vision"
we are going to walk to finisterre
johan from stockholm
has a huge big
magic mushro9oom
_ and on
"22"
we will meet in Rome to the final
"Spiritual Battle"
WHY THE JOKER 29_303
Batman-32
i Was on my way
as a suicide spider
girl
from Mars
born
In Art
to berlin
to burn some
car's wheel
Why people dies?
22.4.909
"bass Main Line"
we could be Stars
I could make you a 
Kind
King
energie mind_
followin

~

the colours of you
but i would be needed in rome
!"We must project images
in Circles" says the girl
then she has a meet with
opus gay
and she walked way
as a rider on the storm
they desappear
and the god was lying
on the ground
shott
bythe eighteens four
you are disgustin' Ratz
and nothing you mean
fuck you
"!bring the marine"
Hidden people?
it s what have fucked french resistance
We are trotskistas
"Ja5red Leto20 line message!":_

"They Say I am Violent cause I refuse to keep silent"
obrigada pela "Preferência"
Rita sniper
Aka
Sonja Schneider
"Moscow"


Comentários

Enviar um comentário