Banco de imagens : árvore, natureza, floresta, menina, luz solar, folha, rio, modelo, outono, estação, Floresta, habitat, ambiente natural, Planta lenhosa, Papel de parede do computador 53

The forest has her soul
whare she could drink
the bird
song
did you ever listennin'
to these sounds of the free?
did you ever promise
to spell the world with rhyme
compare me could be de death of me
I am a lost soul
a bachant with incoerent spirit
but i can grow
againsth building a wall
of a dark hole
of the ecosystema
fuck the norm
fuck you
I won t do what you tell me
fuck you i won t do what you tell me
my consciousness were in the galaxie explorin' new verses
"Multiverse"_ multiple universes_ "graffity and be real"
we can not lose coming from your soul
menthalize
is my inner circle of my path
the inner word_
"Love should be eternal" for a girl lost at an enchantée forest
the image contains soul and a human_tag

Comentários