we could project Images from different places.... In circles. I draw circles in mi "hands" and legs to avoid evil

to enter in
there.
someone gave me a book, they came walking from every places. these two girls were camin' from Barcelona walking. I was wasking four days, by poblationes as deserth and aeholic .... i could not watch directly to the sea. the gods were sinners "red"
andwe walk thourht
four 2magnetism the finality going walking to Rome to have the final spiritual battle I gave them the idea
i was thinkin' in going to Berlin to meet Joker as well as Maurício "red"

we fucked by telepatia
I came mad
He
desappear
I never
understood
"bad guys"
going to lake of fired
don t go to heaven whare
the angels are
dying
bad boys2001
crying?
He becames an obsession
His Avatar was Dark Nighter
We would meet in Finisterre
we were waiting an americano guy
in the
"22"
walking we could meed another survivors of the apocalipse
It s time now to protect our dreams
its rainning outside
every b
night
i go to the
dark
streets to
say
Hi
to my sister moon
I am an Energia child
I don t mix or combine
beautiful with "ugly"
comercial sounds

"Lik"


It s s
semiology and "Linguística
Indeed" waht is important to me:

"Edward Norton"_"3" that you people are happy keepin' Criativity rulling or
Inteligence playing Her game
I came in caos
I am a girl
I think i Was born in Usa
Heççp
an energy child; of creation
no harm
no evil
just us
the projected
(?)
wow
Us the projecteurs!

Comentários