DEA _ soul soul connectin'

world
Dear Slim
it s 3am
on the twenty Am
Into Lunar Year
I am happy for being a sis of the moon
"guide"
you
are Alive and Kicking
as A rebelds without a cause
It s one of my favourite movies,
i still Lik Dean
He is a dammed amerikano
boy
and
Girls Love Boys
i ve been voyaging in my mind
I get so far like meeting "darkness" and
LIGHT
instead
i don t know
if I am naif
sometimes
it s not a complex Line
but i am smart
and i protect
they want Mata Hari
she is in circus in Berlim
a fazer trapézio sem rede
e Mike Navarras
from Okynawa troops
i fall in love
a dark angel avatar
that's why the main "Figure"
or the rhyme
"getting physical"
_FORM
is called by Dea, or superior designation for sacred entities_"Blessings" TO Humanity
EM
I know how to proceed my
conceptual theory of time
DAY
and you people helped me to oppen my mind
getting consciousness
blessed
I never was
a consious girl
i move by intuition
a new form of Inteligence
nd getting my memory
music as a vehicule to go higher in mind
alpha
thinking inner sounds
movement
"swing"
watercolours boys 
How are the "girls" ?
"Life isn't about waiting 4 the storm to passa for 
Life is dancing in the storm
anonymous
"it keeps under 
"*Protection" thank you for the fourth of July... i hope to get to "New York" soon I believe we can meet one of these mournings shine
saying Hi, making revolution, in a , higher, and, deepness conversation
I am a shy girl
or woman
a goddess
I call myself Dea.
A Primavera,
Flowers and earth
blowing in the wind_
breathe.
disconnect yourself from everyconceptions "adquired" by "social" meanings
descontruction
4 construction
Reality under "fragmentation"?
semantização do real
"tem narrativa e semiologia"
is is correct?
Eminem2_ Ver Significado:)
Motown in the building. #selfie🐐





Comentários

  1. "A Deusa que Há Em Mim Saúda o Deus que Há em ti"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_**

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário