that movie ... i began to "hate" tom hanks .... "He is for friend or against" We protect Art and Création I never "saw" the movie but i saw pulp fiction so I can transpotting my "mind" ... the girl that has erased time "girls on film"

23/12/2017 18:14, "Carla Bento" <carlabento00@gmail.com> escreveu:
i don t believe in Nothing 
I am the most pure person girl to poisen them 
E o "oitavo circulo"... Shady is Real .. They are not .. to Me Rita's worlds.. we are prepared God is an illusion.. Future blade runner girl

Em 22/12/2017 18:01, "Carla Bento" <carlabento00@gmail.com> escreveu:
"blue"
For Slim
He is "over cute"
Thank You

Em 22/12/2017 17:28, "Carla Bento" <carlabento00@gmail.com> escreveu:
Are you alive people? 
"I am smokin'"
Vera 0.0/1.berlin
Activistas.
Ok
End of transmission!
Earth's boy
Blue planet trying connection
Nothin Real
Every thing is Imagination"
"Tha majority of the people ar not Real. Transmisseurs.. They call the police. Keepin" myself "clean". I do n t sell my convictions
Real. Time
"transfer"
Rita "miss"
...@

Em 22/12/2017 15:52, "Carla Bento" <carlabento00@gmail.com> escreveu:

SEXTA-FEIRA, 22 DE DEZEMBRO DE 2017

os Illuminati viraram hackers ontem numa lógica desconstrutiva do "oitavo círculo"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPPP3BXurHk


2017-12-21 23:28 GMT+00:00 Carla Bento <carlabento00@gmail.com>:
"Protect your inconscient" do whatever makes You Feels good.. Important:
Hi Slim Clockwork time
Orange mind
 "Have a nice day" 'nd Wellcome back.
You have tha power
Don t alloed "them" anymore to drain your Energia 
Arte becomin' Hearts
Carla 

Em 21/12/2017 16:10, "Carla Bento" <carlabento00@gmail.com> escreveu:
my contact
00351 913754501

I've this Idea... I would lik to to a note about tha Eminem's Show
and Arte, "inteligent music"... Do u think I can prepare a little interview 4my fiction blog?!
i send you the link to analysis
Ok, thank you

2017-12-21 15:36 GMT+00:00 Carla Bento <carlabento00@gmail.com>:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8kX0OitSEkbVDdoUGRHbU8yTDQ/view?usp=sharing​ ​hi reprogrammin ideas in studio since June, Slim shady is now ok
"mirrors effect"
planeta copy
no reflex,
P43, "O planeta do Eminem Da criação"
I feel all!
be groovie
bye "enjoy" (we ve finished 22minuten of tha videoclip) maybe one day i will show him
OK, end of transmission
Rita/001berlin

2017-12-20 14:50 GMT+00:00 Carla Bento <carlabento00@gmail.com>:
14.46pm

Please send it to Slim shady
He can not have doubts
the final blade runner girl will be out of running Time
thank you, it s my Universe after transfusion in tha solar rings, of Saturn, with Proof monitorized produced by 2Pac
thay are "alive" ...'nd kicking
"A impossibilidade de anular a morte da consciência" ok, end of Transmission Rita Snipper wishin you "a nice day"
groovie Time between friends between days ... "ANulating real side" we get tha "Invisible"! bye darling "boy" me myself and I, a souldjer ... "dark times" lik brotherhood, "use your sun glasses please" tha interseption with light can create unreal noises "You Eminem are my frequencie" oK 001 Rita thank you Two, and I love you2 "highe" ... chérie yep


2017-12-20 14:11 GMT+00:00 Carla Bento <carlabento00@gmail.com>:
Saludos from Portugal
"History happening"
best wishes, I ve been sending design collages 4 Eminem ... "all over the world"
Flower Power Girl,
14:08pm
20/12
solar "Day"
thanks for tha energia level
"Intelectual hip hop" nd I trip hop minds...
searching mind, bye wish you a merry christmas, i don t want santa claus,
"I want you" Hello to the Indigo girl: Hailie Jade or "vibration"
I study your "frequencie" ... Slim Shady,
Vera
thank you
"private communications"

2017-12-15 15:01 GMT+00:00 Shady Records <shady.records@email.interscope.com>:

Comentários