CULTURAL ADN ... brain vortex my poem is a crime? No! It s just a Rhyme ha ha ha wellcomes to the Circus*Bplaneta

"FBI was "manipulated"
Joker knows who ve killed Laura Palmer
"He is not in méxico"
he is building "worlds"
"reprogrammation"
we ve win the "struggle"
The Dream should go On
"vocals"
we can not "connect"
too much distance to communicate?!
Ha ha ha

My body is Light

..*
we should fight the "normal" law
as Star man and discipule girl
lovin her mind
"erasing" Time

"DAY"
get addicted in blue vortex
Realitie on Spirals,
Orange Minds.
"THE LIMIAR"
Consciousness
I am!
Voices from the Underground
Breathe! "Frequency"
The Prodigy girl
ha?
Boys "Dominating" Elements
from Universe and earth

Fire! Energia! Water! Clearness Air: Breath Earch: breathe slowly
...Powers under "control"
"water"
colours
"girl"
I am living in a "Age"
my body is a "cage"
Abstract picture
buT My mind holds the key
"Why"
we get so "close"..
TO ME?
"I Kan Touch You"

Liebe Leben und Freiheit
"nível2* Rita_berlin

Comentários