"Song Dance" Subliminar thoughts

tEache me a song and I ll dance 4you

two! And I love you

"I belong to U"

baby

O meu Universo totalizador ÉS tu
"O systema somos nós"
aprendizagem/modelo
Evolução
... de tradição anti fascista
Evolução,
O nome da Liberdade,
ou a minha Revolução ...

"Mistérios"
darkness outside?!
"It s warm in here"
come on baby
Breathe slowly
Caminhar
corpos em Hallucinação
waiting 4tha Sun
Daughter of Création
We keep it
"Big Fun"
"Smile, It will confuse "people""
they are "projecteurs" Maurício?!
X experience game
Vertigo Code Level

...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ_vMq-x50U

from my deepest heart
rythm
of pulp fiction minds
blade runners
2049
trying to convert
"Time"
You knock on the heaven s door
the flower
power
"The the girl"
tear drop"
A circle,
becomin' Fusion
between "Day"
confusion inside my head?!
bad boys crying
"angels"
dying?!

We keep a killer
rhyme
maniac pen too
"chain reactor"
Alive
'nd I "miss you"
brain circuit
"The Universe is you"
Spacebound
we kan not disconnect
"SUbliminar thoughts"
....

Comentários