it s black and white. tha weather is fine we keep tha crawL on rock and roll having insane visions my inner mind tha insane sound... tha ImmortaL floW feelingscrossing skies and ... so so so... and we can go go, walking beat feeling heat ... "higher" and I could not died... everytime we keep it fine and I need some rock and roll connecting soul flying with tha ... birth aaa a ah a red moon sun shine and I miss sometimes tha true rock and roll we cross tha line, every time u shine we can never know how thay have take my song,.... I do dance in tha wild storm, I understand so so ... Everytime I cry i need your soul... but we can not go. It s like to be high moon sharing love to tha whole of tha wolrd. And we can not go.Love could be mine ee ehhe but i should not to be find i keep on dancing like a baby wild storm,,,, rolling or wow wow wow rolling in tha skies, We are tha survivers from tha moon, distance between friends, I do a prayer, that s nothing wrong eeeh ehe "i can not died" secrets find to make me grow and I could not know in wich way to go, just following friends, my strange dark poem in a wild wild child, stage body light, tha stom has come to keep tha rhyme like a dirty crime and I pray sometimes getting tha direction tha desconnection of these bloody world, I do not know how strange u are, it s hard 4 soul come on keep tha "rhyme" to erase tha time, to fly in misterious worlds like light to shine, between tha lines nothing to hide being Strange again I do miss tha floqw, I dedicated these these song to your soul no evil we keep tha fight, a dream to find lost in my mind sometimes I cry. I understand that we miss tha dance to keep sun alive. We could not know why thay cut tha flow but wilder hjearts we will walk together on red alert roads, it s time to go. be brave again u are a wild child like a supreme light. We can not loose coming from your soul ....!!! in my inner world
dedicado ao Drake *
Matter Galicia *
Vector Z´
"Imagination"

Comentários