Design Vigo Arte en la Calle/20.017 01. solar "Day".... Dedicado a todos os que lutam pela constatação da Arte Rita Nº00 Tha flower stairway to sun, was used like enlighting habilities and mind in west Africa. It was "mortal" for tha one who didn t had tha right ADN. It was ingested and the surviver was tha King, Tha last wizard king, Is you "O universo é Carla Vera e Mike Navarras" ... sittin' "In Paris" .... street artFighting girl ... "waiting" !"waiting" .... 4 tha Sun, Daughter of Light thank you "artists" for tha higher level of "Inspitation" do you understand me darling ... now? "!So ... Futuristique" ... "Line" and all the forms derives from Line? ya From my Collection "I feel so Dada" espero que gostem.... "You are my Flower Stairway to SUN" "Encantada" ... ainda .... "electical conducteurs" or tha Level of "EnerGiA" keep tha flow, step by step feeling higher ... in tha roof of my mind, "Mysthical sound"! ... a neW "Phenomenon" ... "Future" "obrigada" Liam C.


Comentários