The Candy GirrrL II


One day the man came and he offer me a cigarret. We smoke both in the sound of delicatéssen. I slept with him in a noisy world and we got allucinations .... everything in distortion like the sound the music ... loud ... we play theatre and we get an acid injection letal body expression , darkness . Little sstars in colours came by me to help me to forget the pain. There was a man there was some blue fishes and a sacred laoon The water has no colour. i get in with my clothes off. I dreamed and i felt cold. I didn t knew so much about the injection. My body was out of control. And i feel lost. We went in higher streets like desconnection from the world, walking slowly without pain. I felt alone. A tear went by He smiled he knew everything about me for the moment. He was older with a white bear and some funky clothes. He had some books with him talking about human visions in Africa where people are free and don t have any others conceptions. They like to dance in tha sound of the drums. I thought about dancing around him... creating a new kind of myself, a new body because i could feel freedom even if i was crying sometimes ... I liked him, i touched his hand and i did a prayer " I am in your entire dreams for the universal colour that gets me insane , in abstract pictures , so liquid like me like you " He touched my hand and we coul not stop of walking ... I smoke a cigarret and let the friend alone in the walk .I pray to the moon

Comentários