Euskadi no meu coração tao Hard Pop, electronic mind keeping the groovy :)

Hello ...... Are U alive ?????

I am back from london calling kalle ... around missing you my eternal friends, till the end, cause you beat my mind, and offer me kind, new spiral of emotions, keep it on slow very slow very slooow wooo motion my dear girl, cause you have to care about the world that keeps you spirit burning sound, kind of new admirable universe, with tha flow, in creation let it go let it go ..... kindly girl, ar you tha awake from something calling ... soul ????!!! Keep your promise, I keep my distance "

Hello i am back again to let them go into the soul of mother earth, to know, a littlee more deep, agains the myth that fakes my mind, just keep some time, to offer a streetfighting girl ... DEDICATED TO THE WAVING AND BEATING ELECTRONIC BUT VERY ORGANIC INTO MY BODY KEEPING EXPRESSIONS INTO MY BEAT, KEEPING THA mOOn : Tha Gift with love from Me, a roadie that needs to feel against me against you, it s my rocanrol, keep it burning PLEASE


ACHTUNG ACHTUNG ACHTUNG MIT DIHIR

SORRY EUSKADI NO MEU CORAÇÃO

Comentários