searching for higher levels of colectif pleasure .... my mind is rocking just ****

Your lips touch me and i do cry :):) hey my people, without imposition let it roll babe roll all night long, and u ll be happier or just stop think and destroy to rebuild the values of humankind, tha créatif essence of human being ..... trying to find peace of mind, the kid who run against putin, he is a kind of a new model of fascism, but even worst maybe, free tha band, free your expression free tha art everywhere, and tha world will be a better place, lenon knew it ... some of tha few know it, putin was kgb  " L'État " .... should clean tha rivers, spent his fucking money having solutions it would be funnier ehhe fun fun fun ..... i want some seeds from everycorners in tha world, i ask my mind for créatif help to do a plantation of diferent and various products to feed the children for free in schools, with vegetables and mushrooms with cheese, one 5 years old children did not lunch at school, forbiden by the administratiion cause his papas did not pay the 30 euros of alimentation ! please ó mother fucker shame on you

your lips touch me and I do cry :) so let s do a little bite more in revolution, step by step on progressions sessions, just stolen you ltj bukem and mc conrad, with pleasure ... ahhahahha i want to robber a bank and to poison the pope ...... if your ar okay with me put a like please and go eat your fuck me cookies on facebook writting cute little things nice stuff fake power just mental worlds, without no feeling...... oh, I am so cute ... fuck you ó motherfucker, you ar a tv show ......... to mental trouble people like fascists,

and here we go,

your lips touch me and I do cry :)
the air is not divisible, tha law of tha thought is one , unique in way to interconexion with realité !!!!

Comentários