Rui Vargas & Zé Pedro Moura @ Lux 28/01/2012 13 NO DEFORMATIONS AR ACCEPTED *

I like tha sound psy progressioN it comes soooo freaky in my mind ??? whatever .... there s a crowd pulp up your senses, achtung achtung babe, it s pure pure ENERGY on tha fucking dancefloor .... it s trancey the envolvenceeeee  new meanings, New kind of order !!! They know All all again and again, talking alone ahhahhaha about tha beat gogogogogogo corre é filho da puta xibar ao rats rats rats , Uma discipula de satanás sempre que entro na dimensão mais escura da musica, da arte, a mais bela, a mais fascinante e pura expressão de art just ..... Keep it electronic tribal, being on jambé eeee travelling Into tha roof of my Emotional system LES SENS NE SON  TE PLUS INTERDITS, please " allowed me to introduce myself " to die E WONDERGROUND AKA UNDERGROUND PROTECTION I MEAN NO DEFORMATIONS AR ACCEPTED!

Comentários