Tha Moon fall So Magic .... girlfriends Eros ManipulatioN ****

6 Jan 2012 13:42

hALO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tha fire is burning in my heaD :)
keep it insane, craisy und deeper !!! i am going there, to experience higher levels of understanding, I make love on tha search 4 tha rainbow !!! keep control... on mE !!!!
they are skyzofrenics ya they talk alone, darling system I meaN !!! with tha pope ... hey talk to prodigy they kan teach U something about voodoo people .... adventure .... when i close my eyes, i open my arms, in tha forest and i can get some direction ! lsd to old people, new year, new wishes !!!! ...... it s all about soul clonage, get it !! question

 I ll be telephatic like Telemaco, in the next 5 years: sincerity with life and wisdom and music .... tha sounds are easily transform in words ... Utopia !!!!!!!!!!!! Make your dreams come true, I love U I love let me jump into your bed .,. yey people, unreal feelings delicatessen, i can touch is skin, so beautifull it makes me cry !!! i can treat you good :):) "put a candle in tha window cause I feel i ve got to move yeahh but i am long long hjust I can see tha light i ll be home soon " crawling into tha beat , step by step on logical progression, crisis, which crisis question please USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND GO ROUND ON THA FUTURE WAVES OF REALITÉ .... mon conscient pure pour toi, ton conscient pure pour moi :) Carla Vera HAPPY NEW YEAR NO LIMITS ON IT POVERTY IS JUST A QUESTION OF CRÉATIVITÉ I FEEL .... INVADE STREETS, DO SOME ART NOISE TO BLOW PEOPLE S MIND ....

Comentários