I ve flowers in my Hair ....

i don t wanna stop It s craisy ... I follow my own steps and my mind is an interesting and fascinant word cause i ve learned with papa mama and bros cabra cega tha booom of punkie noisy sound ..... wheen punk born and grow was an attitude I
 wan to run, Movement I mean I need Manilo it s harde r to them to catch us ...... they kan not understand feeling Tha name of youuUUU Ú makes me cry ... i love your date of birth .... pleasure in higher levels 1968 tha underground of RavelutioN .... I ve flowers In my head ........ stimulating my own inteligentsia .... I want to run in an artistique way ... still .... I t s all about tha sound .... dum dum dum dum .... trash team with rainbow spirit cause we believe so we make it happen ..... ActioN some more I need babe **** to get Ideas and change the world ... i ve told Tha fuck me band from bracara Mão morta, very good detecting xibattos .... or be it, people who walks around with revolutionaries to sell them  yeahhh You "MY" pinkie people, without imposition i am a fucking writter so depending to whom I am talking about is fiction Wow, rita they ar Polizei ..... ahahah dress in white and give me light to my joint cause Abstract pictures in my Mind  I am feeling deja vu in future also O ilusionista with a girlfriend .... He kan makes Us jumping in our ImaginariuM ......... Perfect performance cause it hits your Emotional system .... but i ve told them: STOP THE ART JUST IN PRIVATE PEOPLE DARK DARK IN THA PLANET ....... TO RAGE AGAINST THE SYSTEM .... NO MORE COLOUR ........ TO THE PEOPLE .... BURGEOIS ... OS CONTEMPLATIVOS .... THINK RESIST AND ACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Risos U stange people knows the meAning of a roadie outsider ???? We are tha best !!!!!!! COLABORACIONISMO PRO CARALH***** ASSIM TERMINA A HISTORIA DA BRANCA DE NEVE E OS SETE ANOES AHAHHAHAHA Exploring new galaxies protected vy Morrison et Papa, ils organize secret trance parties in stuttgart !!! EVERY LAW OF THE THOUGHT IS CRÉATIF ************ FRANZ KAFKA ZAYS IN TRIAL ........AHHAHAHHAHAHAH SUNSHINE IN MY HEAD ...

Comentários