"(...) Soooo ooo We ar having a Shun day ?????? Wow, get Up stand Up 4 your Rights .... I am remixing in Soul an ancient and wisdom and highly Sublime, It s when We reach tha Real with Deep MeaNings .... Type O Negativity protecting LEBEN LIEBE UND FREIHEIT .... Me saying, HE IS SO STUPID HE COULD N UNDERSTAND IT WAS A TEST TO ANTI NAZI PEOPLE " I COMMAND; YOU OBEY " TWILIGHT GIRL TALKING TO TV ... no Under Bush commandments maybe ... Sorry but I Feel my Soul burning ... Cause energy creates equal levels of Energy and .... yeahhhh ImaginariUm filmic my oWn religioN ... Die Art InspiRatiOn .... FEAR CREATES EQUAL ENERGIE ... and again I AM FREE AND THEY SAY WE LIVE IN DEMOCRACIES WOW, GET IT Carla Vera Bento They Ar so fake so girls and boys enjoy your Ugly twikkle little copy ... No soul. No mind roof; * No essence. NO STYLE ... Rui Guerreiro It s all about beiNg in Experience and breathe and Imagine and create and recreate our own realité Edward Norton ..... I kan feel myself at nights, Under tha MOon power Sooo freaky .... So junkie ..... Jorge Campos I LIKE IT WITH MY EMOTIONAL SYSTEM .... I like to think ... It gibes me pleasure Cleusa Piana .... and is a kind of a mix with attitude and Action to get some mores IdeaSS.... Fight against street guetto violence with Poilaroids gigant paintures kolectifs to make a real brain Wash to tha people... Yahhh Boom Festival 2002 ..... Tha first Muysical junkie InjectioN on the Atmosphere: Highlight TriBe *** Uau !!! Get it girls?????!!!!!!!! Jump In. It s a Pleasure.... It s all about trance psy outsider Frequencies.. Magda Filipa Santos superior than 190 bpm s It s noisy unberable ????!!!! ... tha liumits to Understood imaginetica Don t know!!! keep tha Image Tha sacred templw of sobrenatural Draws to Eternity ????!!! Draws of senses SO DEEP  It was anbother reality tha best I ve ever heard Organic souynd touching Emotions ... Magic Mushrooms in My Head *** I w2anted to hold tha Entire E World !!! that momentSSS >Sometimes on daily routine- and I make ordinary things elevated to Beauté: Ecstasy In lovE *** -  I make conscience exercises to have new knowledge and SensationS ... fragments into thoughtS .... Boimn into ... New Expeiences  Kgb story :) fuck fuck Me... bye bye soft and warm illusion Comunism I meaN *** TranspottinG my Soul into... " My love Is melt ". Olá! *

Comentários