FLOWERS AND BUTTERFLIES TO MOSCOW !

.................. i don t wanna stop... It s craisy my world cause i look 4 beauté that makes me smile and vibe in wonderfull waves of ImaginatioN ... It s freedom I am talk about !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...I LIKE PEOPLE I LIKE PEOPLE I LIKE PEOPLE, SEE ??? Katmandu where tha flow of créatioN is eternal *** Sorry I LOVE ME ... past present future, WOw, terrorisme poetique all over my soul soy libre e deito me no chao descalça na floresta, canto cabra cega They make my mInd blow **** Faço o que quero e durmo com quem quero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Respect! U ar talking to a godness of fantasie vision sacré !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please go into your skin and read Cocaíne 4 a dream It talks about Art manipulation when people creates just to be fun without education U must listen to Pink floyd ... and then there s people that are selling private informatioN cause they are afraid of SINCERE AND HIGHER REVOLUTION ... fuck you my people ... I AM GOING TO MOSCOW TO TALK WITH PUTIN BILIONAIRE OPOSITION I THINK WE CAN HAVE SOME IDEAS TO SOLVE INFANTIL HUNGRY AND BUILT LOT LOT OF GIRLS SCHOOLL, MONSIEUR WE ARE GOING TO SOLVE WITH ............................. MONEY AHAJJAJJAJ OH L ETAT !!!!!!!!!!! BNUMMMM ERA UMA VEZ ***  I kan see flowes Girls naked the bodies don´t touch !!! ******* Salud y Anarquia !!

Comentários