This Is Electronik Luxurry ... a girl crawling in tha beat

hmmm make your dreams come true, cause there s no limits on Imagination .... I love U I love U won t U tell me your name ???!!! please allowed me to introduce myself, I am a girl, Tha lizzard king and I can do anything .... catxh me if you kan !!! and to you, António Rafael, une discipule from U ... she would understand higher levels of understanding .... I miss the blue of you, your eyes .,... clothes off ahgahaha joking I am coquette, Happy new year ... traison it s all it s about ... i ve found this rare high quality sound .... nice to restore my brains, thanks zé pedro moura e senor pelota !!! it s the wonderground I feel .... peace of mind i ve got to find .... donna summer in dirty and dark dark energies, i love the ambiance !!!! they make me dream pink and so what ??? my universe so what ??' I roll a joint a contemplative one ..... it s dark, tha moon fall, I love you i love let me jump into your bed .... you are free ....ahhahahhahhahahhahahah carla carla nobody can stop us now cause I kan make Him smile .... bués !!! tha girl that comes from berlin aka rita

Comentários