Stepping into the roof of my minD


Put a candle in tha window cause I feel I ve got to move Yeahh and i am gone gone but i ll be home soon, Just as long I see tha light Yeahhhh take a walk on the other side, my girl ..... I kan take no sleep this night i am waiting 4 a friend, a punks not dead friend .... With in I kan feel one step more forward in Revolution ! We drink some wine, roll a créatif joint, I expand my mind .... divinal smell of skin I can think on U I am near into your mind, stepping in the roof of my mind, les sens ne sont plus interdits, colour implosion tha search 4 the rainbow !!! Smile please can I make U fee U better, i kan promise You, My girl, I will not to let you died never .... just if we are called by morrison to make revolution come true, they are intelligentsia, they have playing writting dancing and dreamming to Imortalité, verstéesSS the intense coming of intense feelings === la couleur de ta peaux ... je suis la à la biblioteque je vois des photos .... ton peaux, your lips I cry when I do touch it :) Kiss me Kiss ME , Carla Vera crawling in tha beAt !!!!!!

Comentários