prayers to the moon to protect Arte de kalle







Lost in tha stars i Love the moon fall magia misterium und freedom !!!! .... it was a bizarre day, early sunshine on tha river, a joint créatif in a dark dark room ... go go and go ... Use your Imagination, no limits On it :)










I sell some ideas... get some work to do, i like the nocturne flow of créatioN !!! .... getting dizzy and there s some action to be taken !!! clothes off I make love to you .... playing bass dirty junkie sound, like a maniac, faster and deeper ... so psychadelic ... a colourfull rainbow ... please get into my Dream s SSS .......... legalize the sound of You ,,, my skin, your skin, quelle est la couleur ??? I kan Imagine so and so ........... lost in tha forest, enchantée puto !!! dedicated do ZPM, " a roadie do grupo " sound propagation still ...... so near i can listen to deep frequencies ........... musikalish naturalish Boa noite !!!





Comentários