Arcade Fire - My body is a cage - girls intromission s please allowed me:)

my body is a cage, lost in my room ... it s dark, i ve got some allucinations .... there s girlfriends wanted to have fun ... i look on another dimension, Lissabon .... on train dum dum dum dum going party with my best friend, she is so pink, adorable fashion girl by Jesus del Campo. She loves raves and dreams, " but my mind hold the key " alta xibadela .... it s all about friendship ... this song, the remenberies of sergeo leone traison the lyrics they create emotion a own soul to Imortal feelingsS ..... i can feel U "my girl " .... let s go to finisterre i ve got some conections, we can do some street noise ... just to remenber how it was in freedom times !!! let it flow !!! ....... wonderland .... voodoo land .... whatever i can get deeeper y deeper !

Comentários