I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU


OMG Tha scene is rock and roll and free thinking, a imaginarium that commands the dealers universe, feeling a creator of a french road movie european ... look what Wwe, chéri(s) do to garbage !!! .... colour tv, libia greece portugal obama .... the bilateral conversations strange strategie of politics, it seems they have something to hide, I tell this to Pink, my friend, Me and Him before April of 74 we through out with rocks on the fascist assembleias parlament ... ya pink pink dimension, a dieu "pop " not because of tha music, it s no deeper sense and feelings, no progression in the scene .... Oh, ANdy warhol I can imagine his room ... meine is dark .... there s a new photo mum and dad on wedding day back and white .... i smile ... they were craisy à l époque ..... Je rêve aujourdhui avec Sabar, le planete de l amour et de la liberte, inventé par moi, pour offrir a un ami progressif, there s a conzierto happen, from Mão Morta, and Pop dell Arte, it s the sequence of casa da musica in october last year, that drives us to THE BORDER OF THE MOST PSYCHADELIX AND MARXIT IMAGINARIUM .... ya, zach and monsieur Adolfo, it s all conected withe produtivité conception ..... they go into books and albuns to get "secrets !" to do die au contráriUUUú thing ..... all about a cosmic girl, travelling into a legalize because it s purity und peace .... immer und alles ... as I used to say in my own world, can u get it ??? otherwise, to me you are cup ... so fuck you your mother is a bitch ! .... Uau, get conexion, I can feel higher levels of emotions ..... drawing eternity !!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Comentários