Abstraction - code message to die wondergrounD !




wow I am so fucking guapa listenning to zé pedro moura and rui vargas, they rule electro and the inner circle of tha music, be techno please .... subliminal taste with dirty mixes ... I love It so and deep ... going to my room i offer him a joint some grass, and i feel divinal ! later on, we are going to meet on higher level s of conscience ... please I am so fucking dizzy parce que, code mot, resistance française uau, get It ??? je voussS aime dans la couleur est ce que vouss m entendu ? uuUUUÚ uu une autre fois, la repetition ..... abstract pictures in my mind, floatting to goa, what s going on on tha land of tha free, lissabon bracara, oporto , vila nova de cerveira, vilar de mouros, paredes de coura, beira rio, on tha magic mountains, can U feel my heart beating ???? please allowed me to introduce myself to die wonderground immer und alles ..... are U in ????? I KAN GIVE U EXTRA ENERGIA I CAN TAKE FROM WITHIN ! through you, by you, on you, into UUUuuuuúu

Comentários

  1. wow, i am alive so .... i am travelling on higher levels of silence, i think u both kan understand myself, i am an rastafari with atitude and you u<uUUUUU on M AMISTAD CIRCLE TESTING MY MIND ... ARE U IN MY PEOPLE, LET S GO ON THE INNE ER CIRCLE OF THAMUSIC, SAHARA DESERT QUERO BATER COM OS MEUS PÉS NA AREIA QUENTE DO DESERTO, THERE S A IMAGE, THERE S YOU, THERE S A SENSATION THERE S YOU ... A DRINK TO HELL ... THERE S YOU ... PLEASE RITA CODE NAMEN, I LIKE CHECK SOUND AND I AM A SKINNER GIRL, PROTECTING BACO VENUS ERUS AND DIE ART ,...... RUI VARGAS, FESTIVAL REPUBLICA INDEPENDENTE, HOW LOST Y ARE ... IT S YOU IT S ME ... ZE PEDRO MOURA, GET THA FUCKING ASS INTO MY WORLD CAUSE MON CONSCIENT IS PURE FUR DICH DEINE CONSCIENTE PURE FUR MICH MICH IN DICH DICH N MICH ***** RITA A RASTEJAR NA BATIDA KKKENTE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow, ar u getting some "fuck me " transmissioN ??? they breathe ??? they ar alive ??? uau, it s voodoo people, from fuck me band, PRODIGY ... it s a test , cause it s my remix from sub sub irreligous, subversion SUBCONSCIENT ... walking throught the inna illusion of being alive ??? dead walk *** no no no just theatre of cia ... getting envolved ??? interested in arms ??? smoke a joint and the will will transform dreams into ideas, getting some action, i will be too drunk to fuck this night, it s celebrations to mortals I mean .... go run run artistiquemento so so we have some Mão morta running in my mind ????!!!! não corro, só em palco artisticamente, onde os sentidos nao sao interditos, " tiveuma ideia tive uma ideia vamos fugir " para não contrariar a lei da gravidade, it s a pleasure, now... MOSSAD INTRODUCING, THA END **

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário