If i could run to you to make me deeper in worlds complex beats image light and sound carries energy the cognition of the beauty perception! Future! "The future is in my mind" LTJ AND I a discipule inspirational flow my body keeps on dancing for the one i love and my mind holds de key cool breeze over the mountain We can not loose coming from your soul my inner worlds mind loves mind How to escape from the matrix Us the projected Us the projecteurs Creating illusions under the moonspell Nocturnal walk you are art "the invisible frequency" a higher rythm of the body mind searches for mind since the very beginning you are a flower stairaway to sun "illuminates" DNA - How to activate genetic codes" I ve been crawling in immortality ritualistic art intelligence and creativity is waht stands besides time Criativity has soul immortalizes the author a wizard a powerfull source of freedom to Imagination input - Hi from Neptune Stargirl AVATAR

Comentários